COVID-19 Safety Upgrades & Changes
- Fresh air is the best air: We modified our HVAC system to pull in only fresh air, no recirculated air. The unit will remain on during all classes and at least 30 minutes before and after each class.
- Hospital grade HEPA filters: Yeah, we are not recirculating air but we are taking no chances in keeping you safe. The filters have been proven to filter ultra-fine particles.
- Slightly shorter classes: We want to minimize exposure and maximize your practice. All indoor classes will be approximately 50 minutes in length.
- Properly fitted masks required: Yep, worn over your mouth and nose and at all times. Our teachers will also be wearing masks to keep you safe. Science says masks work and we believe in science.
- No physical adjustments, no shared props, no chanting, no intense breath work: At the beginning of each class, the teacher will guide the students on how to properly and safely breathe with the least potential for aerosol spread.
- Increased Cleaning: After each class floors will be mopped and all high touch surfaces will be disinfected.
- In House Contact Tracing: In order to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 we require all students to tell us if they have tested positive for COVID-19 after attending class. If a positive case is confirmed we will notify each student in attendance of the potential exposure without sharing the name of the infected individual.
Not sure what to expect upon arrival?
We’re dedicated to keeping you safe, and informed too. Please read our additional studio protocol & policy below so you know what to expect. Here for outdoor classes? Check out our outdoor protocol and policy here.
- Doors open 10 minutes prior to class time: You didn’t get the class time wrong, in order to limit exposure we kindly ask that refrain from gathering in the hall and instead wait to enter the building.
- Mask up at all times: To keep our community safe we require masks be worn properly at all times from the moment you walk in the door to the moment you walk out the door. Sorry absolutely no exceptions will be made to this rule.
- Wash your hands, yo: First things, first! Upon arrival head to the sink to wash your hands before checking in with the teacher.
- Keep your stuff with you: You can leave your shoes by the cubbies and carry all your belongings to the mat with you. Please make sure your phone is stowed away and on silent. No cubby use please.
- Find your place: Yoga is all about finding yourself, but you gotta find your spot first. Look for two blue stars on the floor to mark your personal physically distanced spot to unroll your mat. After class please refrain from lingering in studio, take any connections and conversations outside please.
- NEW Tardy Policy (effective 5 minutes ago): No late attendance once class has started. We’re putting this policy into effect. It’s best for our posse — to be safe, to respect the sanctity of each class, and to benefit your fellow students’ practice.
And a few registration reminders:
- We are currently a contact-free studio. We will accept online pre-registration only.
- 1-hour cancellation window: Can’t make a class? Hey, life happens. Just log on to Mindbody or the Mindbody app at least 60 minutes prior to class — no phone calls or emails please — to cancel your registration without penalty. Easy-Peasy.
- If you are on the waitlist for class you will be notified up to one hour before class, no later. Please make sure you enable Mindbody to send you emails or texts in your profile so you will receive the notification.
- Unclaimed registered spots for full classes may be given to walk-in students 5 minutes before class starts. To keep your reservation in this case it’s suggested that you plan to be in studio — mat unrolled at least 5 minutes before class starts.