We are taking our yoga outdoors!
This outdoor fluid practice is all about connecting with nature, the breath and asanas (poses). You’ll move through the basic foundation and alignment of each pose in this all-levels practice, while being offered the opportunity to move deeper. Fewer vinyasas make this class great for beginners looking to grow their practice.
While this class may be challenging to beginners, this is an all levels class. This class may invite basic arm-balance poses such as bakasana (crow) and basic inversions such as sirsasana (headstand), however alternatives and modifications will always be offered.
[weekday morning classes]
Currently canceled due to cold upcoming mornings
[NEW weeknight classes + weekend classes]
Each Monday – Thursday 6pm
Saturday 10am & 11:30am
Sunday 10am & 11:30am
*With cold temperatures rolling in we will be cancelling classes in the best interests of our students and staff. If the temperature or wind chill is expected to fall below 60 degrees or if there is strong wind or rain predicted class will be cancelled. Please log in to your Mindbody account to make sure you have selected to receive our cancellation notifications by email or text.
IMPORTANT DETAILS & WHAT TO EXPECT
- We are currently operating as a contact free studio. Online pre-registration only.
- Spaces are marked with 8′ distance between each mat.
- Plan to arrive at least 5 minutes ahead of class time to sign in and get situated. If you are not here by 5 minutes prior to class start time your spot may be given to a waitlisted student.
- Please wear a mask when approaching to sign in, you may choose to wear your mask while practicing in class or not.
- The teacher may not wear a mask while teaching however they will remain mostly on their own mat and at a minimum of 6 feet away from students at all times.
- We will be embracing the elements…and all that goes along with this new adventure. Please bring your mat, any needed props and a large beach towel or waterproof pad to place under your mat. You may wish to bring bug spray and any other items that you may need to make your outdoor practice comfortable.
- The restrooms will be open but there will not be studio access for water, please come prepared.
BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY
- You will have up to 1 hour ahead of class to cancel your registration, please log in to your Mindbody account to cancel. Sorry, we will not accept calls, texts, or social media messages to cancel.
- Many classes are selling out. Please add yourself to the waitlist and you’ll receive an email or text from the system if you get added to the class. You can modify your Mindbody settings to allow both text and email or one or the other. If you have enable no emails you will NOT receive a notification.
- Due to limited capacity and high demand if you do not cancel and are a no show for class you will lose your class credit. If you are an unlimited member you will incur a $20 fee for lost revenue.
- If we need to cancel class due to inclement weather you will receive a cancellation email. We aim to make the decision 1 hour ahead of time. Again, to make sure you receive all notifications please make sure you have enabled email notifications from us in your Mindbody account.