We want you to experience all the benefits of a regular yoga practice,
so we have a very special deal for you. Read on…
*When you take at least 10 classes during your new student trial, we will take $30 off your next membership or class pack purchase when you sign up before your 30 day unlimited trial expires! In addition to receiving $30 off, if you sign up for an unlimited yoga auto-renewal plan or our yearly membership before your trial expires, and you get $30 off the first month and we’ll throw in an additional $30 studio credit. Go ahead, buy yourself something nice, it’s on us!
- Unlimited classes at FORM yoga for 30 consecutive days.
- Take at least 10 classes during your 30 days and we’ll take $30 off your next membership or class pack purchase when you sign up before your unlimited trial expires.
- Sign up for our unlimited yoga auto-renewal membership plan before your unlimited trial expires get $30 off the first month and we’ll throw in an extra $30 boutique credit.
- New, local students only. Limit 1 per person.
- This special offer is non-refundable, non-transferable and not valid with any other promotion or deal.
Share the New Student Special with a friend!
If you take 10 classes within 30 days congrats! Shoot us an email and we will add the $30 credit to your next purchase, remember you must purchase before your trial ends! If you choose to become a member you will get $30 off the first month and you will get an additional $30 in studio credit!
What package is best for me once the 30 days are up?
What to Bring:
Yoga mat, water and an open mind. We have any props you will need. We have water for sale and yoga mats to rent for $2 if you don’t have one.
What to Wear:
Comfortable exercise clothing.
What to Know:
- Guess what? There is no flexibility required for any of our classes. We LOVE newbies!
- Pre-registration for all classes is recommended. You can cancel your pre-registration up to 60 minutes before class begins.
- The studio opens 15 minutes before each class.
- Class begins promptly at the listed class time, sorry, there is no late admittance to class. Plan to arrive early to get checked in and acclimated to the new space.
- At your first make sure you visit head up to the desk to introduce yourself and get your new student envelope.
- In subsequent classes when you pre-register for class walk up to the ipad and check yourself in. If you didn’t pre-register please wait to check in with the front desk on the laptop.
- Please remove your shoes, silence and stow away your phone when entering the studio.
- Workshops and events are not just for the advanced yogi. They are a great way to get to know our community and make new friends. You can see our current events here.
Best Beginners Classes:
- Recharge & Restore
- Easy Like Sunday Morning
- Hips Don’t Lie
- Stretch it Out
- Slow & Steady
- *Full Moon Flow
- *New Moon Restorative
*Select Friday nights each month. See line up here.
More Challenging Beginners Classes:
- Flowing Form
- Upper Body ReFORM
- ReFORM Your Core (you will get sweaty!)