We want you to experience all the benefits of a regular yoga practice,
so we have a very special deal for you. Read on…
Take 10 classes in 30 days and save $30 off your first month of our monthly unlimited auto renewal membership when you purchase prior to your trial ending.
- Unlimited classes at FORM yoga for 30 consecutive days.
- Take at least 10 classes during your 30 days and we’ll take $30 off your first month of our monthly unlimited auto renew membership.
- New, local students only. Limit 1 per person.
- This special offer is non-refundable, non-transferable and not valid with any other promotion or deal.
Intrigued? See all the perks of becoming a member here.
Share the New Student Special with a friend!
What to Bring:
Yoga mat, water and an open mind. We have any props you will need. We have water for sale and yoga mats to rent for $2 if you don’t have one.
What to Wear:
Comfortable, breathable exercise clothing.
What to Know Before You Begin:
- Guess what? There is no flexibility required for any of our classes. We LOVE newbies!
- Pre-registration for classes is recommended. You can cancel your pre-registration up to 60 minutes before class begins without penalty by logging into your account.
- Yoga can mean anything from stretchy restful classes to sweaty classes where you balance on your hands. It’s ok to challenge yourself and attend classes that may be more challenging. Yoga is a practice to stretch us in many ways. Our studio motto isn’t “perfectly imperfect” for no reason.
What Else to Know:
- The studio opens 15 minutes before each class.
- Class begins promptly at the listed class time, sorry, there is no late admittance to class. Plan to arrive early to get checked in and acclimated to the new space.
- At your first make sure you visit head up to the desk to introduce yourself and get your new student envelope.
- In subsequent classes when you pre-register for class walk up to the ipad and check yourself in. If you didn’t pre-register please wait to check in with the front desk on the laptop.
- Please remove your shoes, silence and stow away your phone when entering the studio.
- Workshops, retreats and events are not just for the advanced yogi. They are a great way to get to know our community and make new friends.
Slower Paced Beginners Classes:
- Recharge & Restore
- Easy Like Sunday Morning
- Hips Don’t Lie
- Stretch it Out
- Slow & Steady
- *Full Moon Flow
- *New Moon Restorative
*Select Friday nights each month. See line up here.
More Challenging Beginners Classes:
- Flowing Form
- ReFORM Your Core (watch out, you will get sweaty!)