Membership Policies and Change Requests
Need to Change, Freeze, or Cancel your membership?
Life happens, we get it! Please read and review our Membership Policies below. If you meet all of the requirements to change your membership at this time, please check the box indicating you understand the policies. Then complete our Membership Change Request form linked at the bottom of this page.
Policies for Unlimited Monthly, Up to 8 Classes per Month, and Up to 4 Classes per Month Memberships
- Monthly Memberships Auto-Renew on the same day each month, using the credit card you used to purchase FOR-EV-ER (unless you cancel). Once you sign up, you’re good to go! Due to the huge savings we require a 3-Month minimum commitment before making any changes to your monthly membership.
- Plan ahead! We require 30 Days Written Notice to process changes, freezes, and cancellations. Membership changes can only be made on the admin side.
- IMPORTANT! If you want to change your membership level, please do not purchase an additional membership. That means you’ll have 2 contracts to uphold (and pay for). We know you’d like the changes made ASAP and we’ll do our best to help that happen!
- Down, but not out? Monthly memberships may be frozen once per year. You’ll be charged a $25 fee for each month the membership is frozen. When you freeze a membership, you keep your current rate.
- Price not guaranteed. If you cancel or change your membership tier, you will lose your current pricing. If you choose to re-join or adjust your tier later you will pay the current rate at that time.
- Use ‘em or Lose ‘em. Unused classes and BFF passes expire each month at the end of your monthly billing cycle.
Pssst, if you check the box and click the button and the Request Form doesn’t open, you may need to allow pop-ups